☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Churchill, Victoria
We operate in Latrobe Valley and Gippsland and have done so for 25 years in the building trade.
We are registered Building Practitioner DB-U14078
We take care of the building permits for your project as we are registered Builders.
I have 35 years in the building trade and been in business for 25 years in building.
We do new housing, extension, renovations, sheds, retaining walls and as aspects of building.
Various uses of shade sheds:
Josh KempTrue Join Constructions in Churchill, Victoria
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.